Enhanced sweetness and clarity
The Chemex brews a clean cup and maintains body and balanced floral notes. With no parts to misplace, the classic design of this Chemex has remained unchanged since its invention in 1941.
- Invented by German Chemist Dr. Peter J. Schlumbohm in 1941
- High quality, heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Elegant and functional wood collar and beaded tie serve as a handle
- Ideal for use with a gooseneck kettle
- Glass lid available to maintain heat
- 9 ⅛” tall, 5” diameter